Fitted protective base layer shirt provides a new level of safety for alpine athletes. Strategically placed Cut Protection Zone™ (CPZ) panels optimize protection from laceration while allowing for flexibility and stretch that won’t compromise performance. BASE360 THERMAL proprietary fabric is designed to transport moisture away from skin to keep you dry, while the soft brushed internal face traps a layer of warmth between the fabric and skin. 3GFlex™ design ensures a compression fit without the squeeze, providing greater range of movement through the shoulder and maximize comfort.
- Patented Cut Protection Zones™ – 360° of flexible BASE CutTech™ protects critical arteries and tendons around the wrist and forearm extending to upper bicep, under arm and around the neck and clavicle.
- BASE360 THERMAL performance fabric with smooth outside face and brushed interior (for warmth) with comfortable 4 way stretch and memory
- Integrated soft neck guard for enhanced protection. Designed with side zipper with cover flap.
- Fitted – to allow for layering without excess fabric that creates bulging
- 3GFlex design provides freer range of motion through the shoulders and minimizes the shirt riding up during activity.
- Flat lock seams to reduce chafing or irritation points
- Bact-Out® anti-microbial embedded in fiber won’t wash out or discolour fabric
- 2 tone colour with black shadow sublimated pattern insert