Fitted ¾ protective base layer women’s pant design provides a new level of safety for alpine athletes. Strategically placed Cut Protection Zone™ (CPZ) panels optimize protection from laceration while allowing for flexibility and stretch that won’t compromise performance. BASE360 THERMAL proprietary fabric is designed to transport moisture away from skin to keep you dry, while the soft brushed internal face traps a layer of warmth between the fabric and skin. 3GFlex™ design ensures a compression fit without the squeeze, to maximize comfort.
- Patented Cut Protection Zones – 360° of flexible BASE CutTech™ protects critical arteries and tendons at the front and back of knee, hamstring, groin, quad, side of hip and lower buttocks.
- BASE360 THERMAL performance fabric with smooth outside face and brushed interior (for warmth) with comfortable 4 way stretch and memory
- Boot cut length
- Fitted – to allow for layering without excess fabric that creates bulging
- 3GFlex design provides freer extension and movement of the legs during activity.
- Soft waistband and flat lock seams to reduce chafing or irritation points
- Bact-Out® anti-microbial embedded in fiber won’t wash out or discolour fabric
- 2 tone colour with black marble sublimated pattern