ALSO AVAILABLE IN WOMEN'S SIZE - see PERFORM Plus BNQ CPZ Shirt (W)
- BNQ and CE certified integrated neck guard with soft velcro closure
- Patented Cut Protection Zones™ – 360° of flexible BASE CutTech™ protection through wrist and forearm
- Lightweight smooth performance CoolSkin® fabric with comfortable 4 way stretch and memory
- Flat locks seams and seam binding to reduce chafing or irritation points
- Bact-Out® anti-microbial embedded in fiber won’t wash out or discolour fabric
- Heat press labels for comfort
- 2 tone colour
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My son is 11 and recently needed 5 stitches from a skate cut. This shirt fits him well (5ft, 95 lbs) and is comfortable. Gives us some peace of mind.
I'm just under 6' with longer arms. I ordered a size large and felt like the sleeves were just short for me. However, they provide the ultimate coverage once the gloves are on. I have zero skin exposed and feel very protected. Wicks sweat very well. I was worried about overheating with the neck guard built in and I was extremely happy with how well this item wicks sweat and isn't hot to wear at all. This was an excellent purchase to cover the critical areas on your upper body.
Awesome products, quality material, great fit and even better product/sales support. Thanks Base360
This top is much better than any other under gear on the market. It has similar high-quality material as Bauer, CCM, and Sherwood, costs about the same, but has much more protection. The cut-resistant parts extend from the bottom of my son's hand to his elbow. His arms are now protected from his fingertips through his elbow pads to his shoulder pads. It's incredibly reassuring. My son finds the top really comfortable and wears it to and from the rink.
I bought it for my 8 year old and he thinks its really comfortable. Fits great as well
Quality material with exceptional customer service.
Very comfortable material
Extra protection without sacrificing fit and comfort. My goalie is happy, so am I. Goalie mom approved :)